straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Deep-aquifer water, locally grown grains and the vision to distill the Treasure State's first bourbon have combined to form a smooth and complex spirit. Mellow, sweet corn base notes blend with intricate hints of barley, wheat and rye to create this distinctive bourbon. Aged in American white oak barrels, every batch of this straight whiskey is carefully crafted.
hibiscus coconut rum
- A clean floral rum with hints of banana, ripe plum, licorice and apricot. This spirit's unique flavor and unusual color originate from dried hibiscus flowers and coconut, steeped directly into a rum born of blackstrap molasses and raw cane sugar. As always, Whistling Andy does not use and artificial colors or flavorings.
- This grain to glass Moonshine has the components we begin all our whiskeys with, locally sourced barley, wheat, rye, corn and deep-aquifer water. We have created a smooth moonshine with a sweet finish that makes any Bloody Mary, Caesar or Spiced Cider come alive with the flavors of this incredible land.
- This spirit is handcrafted from the base of the Blackfoot River Brewing Company's Single Malt IPA. Montana's most popular IPA is brewed from 100% crisp Maris Otter floor-malted barley. The fresh smell of hops will capture your senses while the nutty, toasted malt finish will leave you wanting more. If you are a beer enthusiast, and especially a fan of great IPA's, this is the spirit for you. Pairs well with citrus based cocktails.
HARVEST SELECT WHISKEY
- Montana barley, wheat, corn, rye and deep-aquifer water combine to create this grain to glass whiskey. This four grain whiskey has a sweet fruity nose leading into warm spiciness mid palate and finishes smooth with accents of toasted caramel and well-rounded oak flavors. We think you will agree we have captured the grandeur of Big Sky Country - the spirit of Montana, distilled.
CRISP CUCUMBER GIN
- The cucumber notes beneath the body of this dry gin are subtle, lingering though the finish. Free of artificial flavors, eight botanicals are engaged in this gin giving this smooth yet crisp spirit a unique flavor profile we are certain you will enjoy.
PINK PEPPERCORN AND PEAR GIN
- Infused with 15 botanicals that took 2 years of trial recipes to balance, this dry gin has those "who never drink gin" thinking twice. We steep ripe pears and pink peppercorns into our spirit for 24 hours before re-distilling giving a delicate harmony of pear on the nose and a green spiciness to the finish.